I have said it before and I will say (write) it again: the Norwex Large Superior Mop is a game-changer when it comes to getting and keeping floors clean. Despite the fact that I have only one living space in my home without carpet, I find myself reaching for my mop several times per week at parties and to show friends at my children’s playdates.
Top 10 Ways the Superior Mop System is Different from Other Mops:
- The Superior Mop System can remove up to 99% of bacteria from your floors using only WATER. Simply sweep with the dry mop pad to pick up pet hair, dust and crumbs. Then follow with a damp wet mop pad to remove any stuck-on grime that is left behind.
- The lack of chemical floor cleaner keeps floors from becoming sticky with build-up or attracting dust. Floors stay cleaner longer when there isn’t a chemical product on them to attract more grime.
- Our mops work on ALL floor types. Yes, this includes linoleum, hardwood, ceramic tile, porcelain tile and more. Just not carpet. When you had your hardwood floors installed, you were probably told not to use water on them. This is because having STANDING water on them could damage them. However, the Norwex mop does not allow for any standing water to remain on the floor (I find the floors dry in 15-30 seconds) and you don’t have to worry about damaging the floor with chemicals.
- Our wet mop pad contains microsilver. Norwex BacLock technology makes it possible for your mop pad to self-sanitize after use. Simply rinse in hot water after using, rubbing the fibers together to encourage them to release any trapped dirt. You can use a drop of dishwashing liquid if your pad is particularly dirty. Then once the water runs clear, simply hang the pad to dry and the silver will go to work to prevent odor from mold, mildew and bacteria. You can use the pad several times before washing in the machine–usually 2-3 weeks.
- Our mop (including the Telescopic Mop Handle) has a 2-year warranty. This is twice the warranty that comes with the leading mop on the market –and at least 10x the mopping power!
- Norwex Superior Mops SAVE MONEY. There are no refills or filters to buy ever.
- Our Telescopic Mop Handle is adjustable to height. This means that everyone from short to tall (including children) can use this mop. You won’t aggravate your back due to improper height.
- The mop locks at the base to allow you to tackle walls and ceilings. The mildew that my husband removed from our bathroom ceiling with the wet mop pad has not returned in almost 12 months. Removing everything from the surface actually keeps a lot of pesky bacteria from repopulating and returning only weeks later.
- Optional mop brackets allow you to attach a Window Cloth to clean skylights and high windows in your home.
- You can earn a mop system FREE by hosting a party in August* or by joining my team. Parties can take place at your home, in a coffee shop, at your workplace (if allowed), or even on Facebook. If you decide to join my growing Norwex team, you receive a Large Superior Mop system in your free** starter kit. Click on the links below for more information.